Thursday, May 13, 2010

Other cyber replies


I've also got some replies on my postings & raising my health issue on relevant forums...

• Tom Coghill replies on his "fasting" site on 6 May:
I have not had any treatments of goiter yet. To me you have nothing to lose by doing a 30 day juice fast even as a perpetration to surgery. I believe that the treatment protocol that we are now developing that is already effective against cancer will be effective for goiter which is use raw pig pancreas 14 times per day with juice or raw food. It was developed by Dr Kelly. The first treatment success at the hospital convinced me that this treatment will have a very high success rate.

• Two suggestions on Thyroid Disorders Community (6 May). Thanks, guys!
• Although interesting, I won't translate a "thyroid-gland-removal-survivor" reply on Slovenian "thyroid association" forum (7 May). Hvala, Daisy.
• Another "thyroid-gland-removal-survivor" reply, on Cancer Compass forum (8 May). Zillion thanks for sharing, Rosesbud!
• Darja shared her story of a similar diagnosis and removal of one thyroid lobe (for which she is happy & positive) & wished me all the best luck (on Slovenian "thyroid association" forum; 14 July). Ful hvala, Darja! Tudi tebi vse najboljše!

No comments:

Post a Comment