Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Alternative Plan


Yeah, right! More replies and comments I got, and more I read about thyroid removal, about people's experiences after it, more reluctant I became. And among all that thoughts, concerns, emotions, questions... there was a persistent pop-up line in my head "try Breuss".

Breuss? Briefly, many years ago, when my friend had her first breast removed, I was much into "cancer healing" research and read tons about it. Among others, I came across Rudolf Breuss Total Cancer Cure which was the only thing it seemed common sense to me to try/follow prior any kind of cancer treatment (or any other aggressive one).

"Breuss maintained that cancer, whenever it occurs in the body, feeds and grows from protein. He therefore deduced that if one fasted for what has now been confirmed as an ideal period of 42 days, during which various herbal teas and juices are taken to detoxify, cleanse and eliminate, the cancer would starve, be absorbed and subsequently pass out of the body one way or another. Radical thinking that flew in the face of the accepted medical wisdom, but is now used all over the world and known as the Breuss Total Cancer Treatment." (one of the web sources)

Well, I decided to give it a try. As there's no extreme urgency to be operated, I have at least that much time... 42 days. It won't be easy, especially with a regular colon hydrotherapy on top of all, but with a dedicated support of my hubby and determination one gets from that kind of health issue... I might just get through it. And who knows, as it was apparently extremely efficient and cancer eliminating for many, it might work for me too.

In this blog, I'll continue with "medical stuff"...
In another blog, I'll cover my "travel with Breuss":  Aida's Breuss Cure Diary

Welcome to witness my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment